Chapter Philanthropy and Service
In the 2019 school year, Zeta Lambda was able to raise $14,964 towards Breast Cancer Education and Awareness. Some of our on campus philanthropy events include:
- Mr. Pink- a pageant where fraternity brothers are invited to fundraise and compete for the title of Mr. Pink. Contestants must participate in different challenges such as trivia games and a talent portion. Congratulations to our 2020 Mr. Pink, Brendan Mcmullen from Theta Chi at Rider University.
- Tricky Tray- a raffle held each fall where sisters each donate a themed basket and the public is invited to come and try to win them! We provide lunch, invite a speaker to share their experience with breast cancer, and even offer some luxury prizes. In 2019, we raffled off a spa day and a vacation to Orlando, Florida! This is our biggest event of the year and we are so proud to
- Pies for Pink- our Rider community is invited to donate towards our philanthropy and in exchange they get to 'pie' a sister in the face!
- Making Strides- each year our sisters volunteer at the Survivor Tent at the Making Strides Breast Cancer Walk.
- On Campus Tabling- during the entire month of October and our Pink Out week in the spring, sisters set up tables all over campus collecting donations, selling tee-shirts, and handing out ZTA ribbons.
- Relay for Life- Each year our Zetas volunteer for Relay for Life here on campus.